darra_joyce wrote:
I haven't spent a lot of time on the old forum since finding this one, but this thread summed it up for me:
http://www.irishgaelictranslator.com/tr ... 09217.htmlOne of the new admins responds to Redwolf's comprehensive post with a dismissive, "They look like a very responsible and responsive company that really wants to know about your experience with them. They "are open". Email or call them," followed by a URL.
The thing that really sets alarm bells ringing, though, is that this person's signature reads, "
Warning: I speak no Irish. I am here for the wolves." ?!

I hot-footed it back here the minute I saw that.

Sorry about that. My humor can get a bit dry sometimes.
I posted it in an effort to get as many complaints as possible while keeping the post from being deleted for malicious intent. (Please go ahead and let them know just how very much you have "enjoyed" their handling of the site.)
If you follow back to where I posted my request for danny boy I was too subtle there too. (Although if you consider what Redwolf thinks about Dannyboy, it is my favorite post over there.)
Werp