It is currently Fri 27 Jan 2023 4:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan 2023 3:49 am 

In fairness, there was a time that Harold did some amazing plays against the run. The problem is that I'd rather see this from the best players. It's not just doing it one time or two times that impresses me Mut 23 coins. It's consistently doing it and play after play that can keep me motivated. Harold flashed in every contest against passing as well as against the run. However, you could also watch any play in those five games where he would look like just another player.

That ain't good.

The good news about Eli Harold is all of the problems I have that he has are fixable. Eli Harold already has some decent passes rushes and he's just got to apply them more. He has demonstrated that his ability to do a great job in the face of running; he just needs to work on getting better and more consistent in his approach. As he gets bigger and stronger in the Madden NFL 23. that will help him in both of the areas. He certainly is strong enough to be an outside linebacker for a 3-4. and he's also a suitable defensive end . His scheme adaptability will benefit him.

The bad news is that he's not yet ready to be a starter right at the moment, and could not be ready in a year or two. It's going to take a while to build up the weight and strength he will require to become a great player in the Madden NFL 23. It will also take time to learn his technique better and learn to perform more consistently. In the end, he's likely become a very good player, but the team that accepts him will have patience .

That sounds good buy madden nfl 23 coins, but the vast majority of teams will not take a quarterback who is not a quarterback high in the draft, unless they expect that he will play immediately. I know that "everyone" has edge rushers and that there may be an opportunity to take advantage of them on in the very first round however I'd still be skeptical of taking Harold so high.