It is currently Tue 06 Oct 2026 11:23 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu 13 Sep 2012 10:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue 06 Sep 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 943
Breandán wrote:
Gumbi wrote:
gur mhaith nach ea?

I don't think so. I think the "would" in the English comes from the ní foláir.

gur maith leat "that you like"
gur mhaith leat "that you would like/want"

Nach ea? :?:

I think you're right. I forgot about he difference between the two.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1131 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group