It is currently Fri 19 Apr 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:09 pm 

Greets.
I am looking for a real elf for helping me learn irish language. I am from Ukraine. I feel the connection beetwen native slavic people and native irish people. I don't mean necessarily so called "historical" background, but these people emotionally have something in common: both ukrainians and irish people non-rarely are more or less beautiful (in my opinion), both by soul and by body. Language is just a reflection of worldview, and even just by hearing it, without knowing the words, this also sometimes gives some deep feeling if one is an enough deep-feeler. Music is also a language, probably the mainest. So, ukrainian and irish languages sounds deeply to me. By saying "real elf" I'm not sort of joking. I believe that ancient irish peope = elves. And some modern too, who survived till today. Though one may rearly find them. By helping me in learning irish, you may expect that I will help you too with ukrainian, if you are interesterd in this language. This sounds like a fairytale, but I really would like to find a sinecere-hearted lightful elf, or at least somebody who is beautiful and non-evil (which is actually the same thing). So, before writing anything to me, please sure that you feel that you are beautiful enough. This might sound strange, but I guess it does only for those who don't enjoy him or her self, who don't enjoy beauty, in music, in fine arts, in singin birds, sun, flowers, in beautiful character, beautiful appearances, in beautiful talk. Great if these merits happens to be in one person! The world "elf" is the best for this. And I don't mean dating for "falling in love" at all. I'm looking just for a friendship.